GBS – ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR
Geneva Business School is a Swiss business education with a purpose to educate future business leaders in various fields through bachelor, master and doctorate programs. With campuses in various European and Asian cities, the Geneva Business School is ranked the best Swiss Business School in 2018 and among the top 100 global Business Schools.
I use my experience in building brands and developing business in the sports industry to help BBA students with a major in Sports Management to connect theory into practical business planning and management. I’m involved in various curricula that will ultimately equip the students to become effective leaders and managers in the sports industry.
I teach in the following subjects:
- Strategic Sports Management & Marketing
- Innovations in the Sports Industry
- Media Relations and Communications in the Sports Industry
- Sports Events & Facilities
- Leadership and Management